Uploaded on 29 September, 2015
Dare you enter Landguard Fort after dark?
The Little Fort of Horrors is a scary evening of fun and entertainment.
Come prepared for plenty of spooky shocks and surprises.
– Explore the terrifying tunnels, with our live scarers.
– Live music and spooky entertainment, including Hyjacked and Tutti Frutti Voices.
– Scary rooms and areas to explore.
Also (for a small additional charge):
– Tarot readings (Soul Whispers) and Spirit Medium (Spirit of Raindance).
– BBQ and refreshments.
Please note: attendees are welcome to explore the terrifying tunnels as many times as they like, but a queuing system will operate, with small groups admitted every few minutes. The tunnels will be open from 1900-2215.
Book to arrive at 1900 or 2030. There are two arrival times to choose from to allow us to spread attendees evenly throughout the evening. You are welcome to stay as long as you like. There is a set number of tickets for each arrival time. Once tickets are sold out on one, we will revert to the remaining time.
Adults £12.00, Young people (14-18 years) £10.00, Family (two adults and two young people) £40.00.
– All young people must be accompanied by an adult.
– No admittance to anyone under 14.
1900 arrival at Fort – www.eventbrite.com/e/little-fort-of-horrors-entry-at-1900-tickets-18454450759
2030 arrival at Fort – www.eventbrite.com/e/little-fort-of-horrors-entry-at-2030-tickets-18455147844
Tickets now on sale!
Tickets must be booked in advance – NO tickets available on the door. Limited spaces.
Disclaimer – please read this information carefully
– Attendance is at your own risk.
– The event is not suitable for those persons that are pregnant, with heart conditions or of a nervous disposition.
– Fancy dress and masks are NOT allowed.
– Although we have done everything to ensure your safety whilst attending this event, historic properties (the Fort being Grade I listed) can be hazardous so please take care. Some special effects may be used including smoke machines, loud noises and strobe lighting. Areas of the Fort involve walking on uneven surfaces (with some trip hazards), being in restricted and dark spaces.
– Please dress appropriately for the weather, warm clothing and sensible footwear should be worn.
– Those who come under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted to the Fort. We also reserve the right to remove persons displaying an aggressive or abusive nature. No smoking is permitted anywhere on site at any time.
– Mobile phones should be switched off in the Fort tunnels and torches are not allowed. If you shine a light then this is a sign for the scarers not to scare.
– There are no refunds for persons wishing to cancel or leave the event early.
Check out our film of the Little Fort of Horrors 2014:
What our victims (we mean visitors!) of 2014 said:
“The tunnels were absolutely brilliant. We all had a fantastic time and thought it was better than the London Dungeons. Can’t wait until next year”.
“The Little Fort of Horrors was one of the best nights out in ages. So much fun!”.
“Had a great time at the Little Fort of Horrors, hope to be able to go again next year”.
Any other questions? please email us at email@example.com